Register your school to participate in the 2020 National Schools Fair
We invite your school to participate in the 2020 National Schools Fair (NASFAIR) which is scheduled to hold from January 30-31, 2020 at the Eko Atlantic City, Victoria Island-Lagos. Time is 10am-2pm daily. Participation is completely free but schools must select only one preferred date.
The National Schools Fair is Nigeria’s largest and most important educational event and features different activities for schools - students and staff.
• Free excursion for participation schools and their students
• Free-to-attend, relevant seminars for school owners and teachers with certificates of attendance issued
• Competitions with exciting prizes for students: these include quiz, debates, talent hunts, STEM and arts/crafts competitions, etc.
• Funfair and exciting games
• Free health (vision and dental) screenings for students and staff
• Free gifts for every student and the accompanying staff.
• Participation is at no cost to your school
• Only properly registered schools are eligible to participate (register by emailing us or calling phone number below, indicating the name of your school and contact person)
• Up to 30 students can attend per school
• Up to 6 school staff can attend per school
• Free refreshments will be provided to students and school staff
• Transportation to and from the event to be arranged by your school
• Kindly confirm your school's participation by calling Joy on 0908-482-3907 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Note about School Exhibition
The National Schools Fair will also feature an exhibition of a select number of schools to over 2,000 keen parents at the fair. This exhibition affords exhibiting schools an ample opportunity to:
• Conduct months of potential admission drive face to face - in just 2 days!
• Get ahead of the competition in a difficult and increasingly competitive environment
• Build/reinforce your school’s image and awareness
• Establish or reaffirm your position as a leading school
*Note: You can showcase your school at the fair from N50,000 only by contacting Mrs. Vera Onome 0817-917-7972 or emailing email@example.com .**Non-exhibiting schools are free to participate in all events except the schools exhibition.
The NASFAIR is organized by BMJA Services and supported by numerous corporate organizations. Please visit home page for more details.